Here is when you know many of these establishment Dems are not the brightest people you have elected to represent you and I will tell you why, are these establishment Dems really thinking by misrepresenting the Hasan that his popularity will increase or decrease with the smearing going on, the clear answer is, his popularity will increase, so what does this leave these establishment Dems, these Zionist Dem shills, with even less support than they would have had of course, so they are willing to sacrifice their political carriers to cover for the Zionists, thats what they are trading here because as I said, the Hasans popularity is going nowhere, at minimum its not decreasing not moving downwards, I say it will increase instead, and that goes to show how dumb and stupid these establishment Dems are .
Look back in 2015 2016 Bernie was talking about a political revolution, at that time I have to admit I wasnt the brightest guy myself, I didnt have the life experience of Bernie Sanders, so I disagreed with him, I said we need a real revolution, no political one, I was wrong, I admit it now, I wanted a quick fix, I was right not to be optimistic because we have seen the face of corruption the face of evil and we all know you cant negotiate with it you have to win by defeating it, however there are different ways to go about it, a decade later we have seen the face of Zionism becoming so weak so pathetic that we all can agree no matter if you advocated for a political or a quicker fix revolution, we have reached to what we all striving for, a few years lost here and there but we have done well by weakening this Zionist satanic beast, we also have to say many have lost their lives around the world for us to be at this moment in history nevertheless we have come a long way, we are almost there, and how did we come this far, well history chose Bernies way of doing this, a political revolution, so he was right, now I say we have to continue this path by for the left to create a New Democratic Party and for our friends on the right to do the same, to take over the old Republican Party and turn it into the New Republican party, a hostile takeover by both sides, I dont think to make third parties is doable, it would take longer time and cost more, so why not taking over existing parties from within, thats a better idea, the New Dems are showing the way so the conservatives should take lessons here and do their part on the other side, and the way to go about it is, vote out your Zionist controlled candidates, its that simple folks, no more Zionist in any government positions. 

 

Comments