How do I put this, he is dead folks, 80% certainty he is dead, I would bet if I was a betting man he is dead, now to the reason why they are making you believe he is alive, you see after the whacking of his father and the rest of his family members in order to keep the Iranian population in the whole system in check in its place for it not to create a power vacuum not to make room for controversies to keep things in takt the molla establishment were forced to make you or their followers believe the line of succession is in takt so they were forced to make their followers and the rest of the world the consumers believe not look here for everything is running smoothly but in reality even Moshtaba Khamanei is dead, doesnt exist in this world anymore, because think about it, and I want you to think about this, it has been almost six months after his whole family were whacked, during these six months he hasnt made one single public appearances anywhere, even to the point that the Iranian president on Iranian media last week said, Moshtaba is nowhere to get hold of, then during this week the molla establishment presented a video of the Iranian president and Moshtaba meeting face to face, many of us believe it must be an AI generated video, then other videos showed up with Moshtaba meeting other mollas, this we believe is also AI generated, again think about it, the fact that there for a month has not been any direct confrontation between the US and Iran no bombings of any kind, a strong leader would make a public appearance together with his followers at the same place his father kept speeches with thousands of his followers at that indoor gathering place, no US or Israeli would bomb a gathering place of thousands of his followers if Moshtaba would have held a speech, and after the speech Moshtaba could have sneaked out back in hiding, I am sure his people could have arranged it no problem with no risk whatsoever, just make one public speech then go back to hiding again to show you are indeed this brave leader people expect of a leader of a huge nation, because now he look like the most weak leader ever with no direct threat against you, there is no direct war to speak of  you can show yourself in public at least once to put all controversies aside once and for all, and the reason he has not makes you look as the weakest leader and its not a good optics anyone can see, so something else is going on here for sure, his father stayed in his house to the last moment in the middle of a war while his son is in hiding not shown his face to anyone, and you will never ever see his face in public ever again I bet, for he is dead, for the reasons I explained, he is dead folks, and I believe the US knows about it and going along with the narrative, for they also are doing deals behind the scene with the remaining ruling class in Iran, the US dont want to stir things up all unnecessary, what you will see in the coming future is this, the molla establishment will make Moshtaba look and sound as their phony Shia Imam Mahdi who is in "auscultation" speaking and directing the Shia molla establishment from behind the scene, these same Shia mollas and their ruling class will do a similar scenario with Moshtaba Khamenei, they will claim he is in charge and directing the masses from behind the scene, but I will promise you, you will never ever see him alive making any public appearances ever again, in its time sometime in the future the molla establishment will claim Moshtaba died for a reason when things have settled down when they have things in control more firmly, for now they do not, you heard it here first folks, Moshtaba is dead, I also saw a picture on the Internet a couple of weeks ago for one day and it was taken down nowhere to be found again where it showed in a cold storage where they keep dead people the name of Moshtaba and his wife on a cooling box, it could have been AI too I dont know but, it looked like someone took a quick picture of it with the names of these two, again who knows if it was real or not, what we know, is even the mollas know it doesnt look good doesnt present confidence onto the system to keep him not showing his face to the public but for reasons untold they rather keep him as a myth still alive again in my opinion to keep the system in power, I say it again and I will stand by what I have said until proven otherwise.
And if you ask me why the US is going along with the bs, I explained one reason the other reason is, I think very powerful and influential people active in both countries people above everyones paygrades are directing things with interest in what is going on, I think the Masons doing what they always have done, to conspire upon conspiering, I think the people of Satan are conspiring behind the scene and positioning themselves, I think a major struggle is going on behind the scene they are keeping away from the public for obvious reasons for nothing of that importance ever get dealt with out in the public, you will always hear the bs version of what really happened, I'll let you know when I find out more with whats going on. 

 

Comments