I am glad the message is coming out because I have been banking on these facts for some time now, I think its most importance for our Christian friends to finally realize you have misunderstood some of part of your Bible which I am trying to inform you about, things like when the Bible tell you to bless the children of Prophet Jacob aka Israel, you have been mislead by supporting the wrong side instead of blessing and supporting the imposters you should have blessed and supported the so called Palestinians, the actual children of Prophet Jacob aka Israel, when I am informing you of the origin story of Jesus, passages which should have been included in the New Testament collections these are the facts your clergymen should have informed you of and not me, when I inform you of who the tribes of Gog and Magog are, these are the facts your own clergymen have the responsibility to inform you of and not me, if you have been taught these facts, we wouldnt have been in the mess we are all in, I say it again, you have been mislead my Christian friends on many fundamental facts, I am a friend not your enemy informing you of what your clergymen should have guided you to, the truth ! I am NOT the enemy of the Ashkenazis, not at all, we all have been created born with free will, we all just need proper guidance to save ourselves why the bad guys with all the resources are doing the best to misguide us away from the truth, let the truth guide us to a better world with the time we have left.
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Popular Posts
The takedown of this country began years ago: Judge Jeanine
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments
Post a Comment