I feel obligated to comment on this from my own experience and its not just one case here and there but more less each and every time, so here it goes.
My own personal experience is totally different, when I was in need of help throughout my travels, more or less each time I tried to reach out to the Muslim community ZERO help came, even when I reached out to famous American mosques where some of your favorite internet imams you some of you hold so high as the best of you Muslims, absolutely no help came from them, I could name them to shame them but I dont feel I need to, I leave it up to God to take care of business for me with these hypocrites, you have no idea how disappointed I am with the Muslim community, I have no high regards for them whatsoever, sure there are good people amongst them I never came across them, anywhere, I mean nowhere, and I have been around I can assure you, I dont know what God is trying to teach me here to show me here, I think I do, I think God is showing me the REAL WORLD, while I have had more or less zero compaction from the Muslim community, I have had most pleasant interaction and shown more or less each time I reached out to them for help, they didnt hesitate to help me when I was in most need of help, I am just being honest here, this is my own personal experience when traveling the world, Christians are way more charitable than Muslims, its not even a comparancense, I would much rather live as a Muslims amongst Christians than a Muslim amongst Muslims, absolutely I would hands down, and these Christians who helped me knew I was a Muslim too, you know me I dont hide what I believe, I told them what I believed they could have turned their backs on me you know especially with all this anti Islam propaganda but they didnt, instead they listened to what I had to say, and they were cultured and nice, try that with many Muslims, criticize them and see if they still help you or not, I bet they wouldnt, look folks I am just telling you from my own experiences, I say with confidence the best people I have met were not Muslims but Christians, I would trust them more than any Muslim I have ever met, this is what God has showed me to, this is what He have pointed my attention to, dont blame me, when I started sailing most of the time I didnt even knew where I was going to, I just took where the winds were the wind was taking me to, also on land, the Muslim countries I visited on land same thing there, terrible experience there with them too, I mean I couldnt point to one or two positive experience there too with Muslims, I am NOT kidding folks, I am 100% honest here, why would I speak ill of the people I supposedly share the same with with right ? but it is true and the truth must be told, same thing in Iran, same thing there, same thing with the Muslims here in Sweden, sure I know one or two good of them but generally I try to stay away from them, its the same thing everywhere, my own personal experience with Muslims has been terrible, I personally believe none of them at least I have met will end up in Paradise, if thats the paradise they will go to I will beg God to send me the opposite direction for I couldnt live with these people for eternity, and honestly I dont think they will end up in Paradise either, not those I met, hypocrites dont belong in Paradise, there are actually a very small number of true God fearing Muslim believers around, very few indeed, thats the truth of it.
Christians are way more charitable, only if they believed in the absolute oneness of the Creator and didnt associate anyone else beside Him they would do alright, much better on the Day of Judgment.
So what is the conclusion here, I dont know, you tell me.
Comments
Post a Comment