I think he is dead folks, I give it pretty high probability he is doesnt exist anymore, I say 60/40% he is dead, I dont think you ever will see him in public in front of people holding lectures or anything like his father used to do, I think you will be shown a picture or two every now and then of him and who knows in this day of age who and how the pictures were made, you cant trust anything anyone at top say anywhere to you, I think he is dead, I dont think you will ever see him again, I think in a couple of months or a year the molla establishment will say he died of his injuries then they will move toward something else they have had in plans for some time, I think they "appointed" him as the next supreme leader for couple of reasons I will talk about later, they had good reasons to claim he is alive even when when he was not, again I am not saying this for certain I could be wrong, but something doesnt smell right here, havent done so for some time, then the question is, why would the Americans and the Israelis stay silent and not talk about it, I think we have powerful people keeping the lid on things, powerful people enough orchestrating and directing in one direction, I think we have a massive conspiracy on our hands, something is definitely going on here no one is allowed to talk about it seems, most definitely, perhaps the biggest conspiracy of all time we are talking about here, on the same level of the fact that same people were the ones behind both capitalism and communism many decades ago, a couple of decades ago if you have claimed one and the same group were behind the so called feud between the capitalists in the west and communists in the east you would have been laughed out by all, today we know better we know more, and I am telling you, there are bigger forces than both the capitalists and the communists from back then and today between the Zionists and groups like the mollas in control of Iran and their opposition, the so called opposition, I think we have people above them all these I mentioned, I think these people are up to something they are always up to something but this time something really sinister I think end of days stuff, with phony messiahs, stuff like that, I say it again, I think Moshtaba is dead, in a month I raise the chances to 80/20% he is dead, and after that is he is definitely dead.

Comments