Not a molla fan, however the Strait of Hormuz belongs to Iran, end of story, the Iranian nation must be compensated for war damages, let me make one thing very very clear, Iranians lives lost MUST be compensated for, if you live in a world that think Iranian lives are worthless and you think you can do whatever the hell you want, you are surety mistaken, I dont care a bit about Mollas live but when it comes to Iranians lives, this is not something I personally take likely on, Iran WILL be compensated one way or the other, or the whole thing will go down with it, there is no other way round it, there is a reason its called the Persian Gulf, I am not nationalist, I couldnt care less about Iran as a people, but what is right is right, Iran MUST be compensated !!! I am for justice, justice for all.
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Popular Posts
The takedown of this country began years ago: Judge Jeanine
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments
Post a Comment