What kind of to gangster is Andrew after only a week in jail he starts to cry and complain like a biach, if you cant do the time dont do the crime "top g" I hope Britain throws the book at him for all the crimes he and his brother have been behind, disgusting crimes, look I have been an outlaw myself, I still consider myself a genuine outlaw, a genuine outlaw never do any dishonorable disgusting crimes, especially never against private citizens let alone being a human trafficker a pimp a slave trader a rapist like these two monsters, a genuine outlaw at times dont wear seatbelt sometimes speeding at times not paying taxes to the state unharmful stuff, a genuine outlaw doesnt hurt people, a genuine outlaw helps people in need of help, things of that nature, these two brothers are out of being low and thats why people are distancing themselves from them and you should too, for it will give you bad press.
I'll tell you how prison life will look for these two rats, the only "friends" they will have around them are the rats these two rat brothers will bribe by buying them soft drinks snacks and food for, thats the type of people they will have around them in UK prison, and I hope they stay there for the rest of their lives.
Comments
Post a Comment