A must watch !
I mean what I am about to say here its very important to understand it because THIS is how the Zionist extremists are going to be defeated, the Zionist extremists are doing more than half of the work for us, how you might ask, this is the good part, the fun part, these Zionist arrogant DUMB extremists dont know when to back off, they double down always and when do they out of their arrogance they dont seems to see how terrible and evil they make themselves look, how do I prove the case, well look around how the world are viewing them right now and compare it from lets say even five years ago, for each day passes they are losing ground and when this trend continues you know in a couple of years how much more ground they have lost to us, we are winning friends, we are winning majorly, the other half of the work depends on you how proactive you are in also doubling down on them, you have to be a long distance runner and keep your focus on the Big Prize ahead of you which is yours rest assured of it, I know you dont have doubts at this late point in time, you see the finishing line as clear as I do, its just another few years ahead we are almost there so keep up the good work dont rest just because you know victory is close at hand you have to keep on working, for a better world, a world free from the Synagog of Satan and its criminals.

 

Comments

Popular Posts