And she was supposed to be one of the better trusted officials of theirs and look what she did, she like all others ended up kissing the Ring of Evil, the Ring of Evil as I explained is the Ring of Corruption, it takes many forms tailored for each country in their own image, Madoro also kissed the Ring of Evil given to him, when I heard Madoro when he visited Turkey spent 11 000 dollars at one restaurant eating his fat ass full while his people were under heavy sanctions I lost respect for him, same thing with this whore of a traitor betrayed the traitor before her, Madoru, they all share the same traits folks, first the benefit themselves and when they feel generous they throw you the bones and thats if you are lucky, this trait they all share with each other, I hope they all end up in hellfire for they are hopeless, one of the very few leaders who didnt benefited himself from what I know was Ahmadinejad, and one Latin American president too Jose Mujica.
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Popular Posts
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps

Comments
Post a Comment