As I wrote the other day my own experience with the many Ukrainians here is similar to her story, the vast of the Ukrainians here in Sweden tell the story on how much they oppose Zelenski hates his guts, personally I believe Zelenski is ordered not to end the war with Russia, I share her opinion too from what I have seen, there is no way whatsoever Ukraine can regain lost ground, its just impossible, the Russian population is ten times Ukraines, they have more resources than what Ukraine can be gifted by Europe, why do I say that because Europe and the US are pumping in as much as they possibly can yet Russia is gaining ground by the day, this is undeniable, its simple as that, the best thing Ukraine can do is sue for peace before they lose more ground and manpower, but for some reason Zelenski refuse, he refuse because not that he is stupid, even a really stupid person would sue for peace so why doesnt he, he doesnt because he is told not to, by his handlers, I am sorry to say Ukraine will be wiped out if this continues, and perhaps thats the whole idea, I think its designed that way, it has to be, no other explanation makes better sense, what will happen later on is Zelenski will flee for he has given assurances of it elsewhere for being a good Zionist puppet president, it looks like 80% of the Ukrainians are aware of this too, so the smarter they fled the country for they know their Ukraine is lost, lost forever, this woman is a real Ukrainian patriot if you ask me, I couldnt disagree with her on any of her points, I am just being honest here, this woman makes all the sense and now she is being persecuted for telling the truth.
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Popular Posts
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps

Comments
Post a Comment