The hyper corrupt Philippine officials need to be disrespected out open like this for they are the last ones to have any respect for international law, you think I will ever forget and forgive YOU for taking bribes to taking me hostage and kept in your worst gulag for 365 days, if so think again, there will be payback in due time, not one day have past with me not asking God to curse you and God will hear me out and avenge me, for as long as I live I will seek justice from your officials who had a hand in what you did to me, every single one of you must pay !!! God willing, I want all of you humiliated and in prison, pray to your dark lord Satan that I dont get anywhere in this life because when I do, you will be in trouble, for now enjoy the humiliation :)

 

Comments