One of the fun memories of me sailing the oceans being out there for weeks and months at time was having the comedy show Frasier on constantly from the first episode to the last, bench watching it from the start to the beginning takes two weeks, for two weeks having Frasier on brought much joy being out there alone and the saddest part was the end of the show the last episode, you wanted to to continue but as soon as I went back to begin watching it again from the first episode and on brought so much energy back to me you have no idea, it felt like I could go on sailing for two more weeks with renewed energy it felt so good, I look forward to get out there sailing for long period having Kelsey Grammer as my first mate onboard once again :)
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Popular Posts
New revelation from admiral who oversaw alleged drug boat strikes
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments
Post a Comment