I hate to scaremonger but I do think the worst is not over yet, the worst of times is just around the corner with the economy and fuel prices, hate to say it, I dont see Saudi oil facilities being repaired anytime soon, even if they would start immediately it would take a couple of years to get everything going back to the levels before the Middle East conflict the Zionists started to please Netanyahu, you can thank him for all this and what more is going, you all know he and his Zionist gang of criminals wont end this madness until they have set everything on fire around them, the human devils they are,so you can expect more in the coming times from them, more devastation higher living cost higher everything, the only thing you can do is to demonstrate outside your Israeli embassy on weekly basis as a regular thing pick a day any day in the week and demonstrate outside their embassies and let the whole world know who caused the collapse of everything because the world need to know who to blame here, the Synagog of Satan !!!

 

Comments