For over two decades you can go back and check I said the world will end when mankind will go too far by playing god, thats what I said, the statement was short, I didnt foresee AI would be what could cause it, I didnt know anything of AI back then what I saw clearly was the actions of mankind and where it was dragging things would ultimately come to that conclusion, mankind would cause its own downfall, if it wasnt for AI if it wasnt for cloning if it wasnt for the WMDs if it wasnt for polluting the world destroying nature causing famine if it wasnt for gene manipulation if it wasnt for bringing the wrath of the Creator, today we can see if it wasnt for any of these things alone I think we can agree it would be all of these things together and then some, its actually worse than what I could imagine, in other words, its over, its over, sorry to say.
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Popular Posts
English Translation Of Holy Quran - 3. Aali Imran (the Family of Imran) ...
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments
Post a Comment