For the Syrian Girl to say on Alex Jones show that Sneako is a deep state agent and of all shows on the Alex Jones Show I mean c mon now, ifyou have followed me in 2014 I said I didnt like the Syrian Girl, and this was in the middle of the Syrian war, i naturally opposed the Wahabis fighting over there so was the Syrian Girl, on the outside it looked as if we were on the same side however I said it publicly I didnt like her, and I explained why I didnt like her, it was something just so off putting so wrong so insulting so out of touch so thoughtless so twisted really she said that I saw the way she said it I saw who she really was and I said I didnt like her, at that time many got angry with me I remember, many sheeple were and you know there are brainless shepple on all sides, we have ours and the enemy have theirs, so what did the Syrian Girl said that made me say that, she said Iran is fighting in Syria only for its own interest and didnt care about the Syrian people, thats what word for word what she said, and I thought first of all its not true, second of all its not even close to what she things of what is going on, after a while time past on and I started to see her appearing on all right winged shows like Alex Jones with those who dislike Islam, and its always where she goes to, yes she is a Christian Syrian, but she is also a nationalist, I have zero problem with she being a Christian, we have tonnes of Christian Syrians saying the right words and doing the right things, very much like myself and I consider them one of our own, the issue I have is with nationalists, whether if you are a Muslim nationalist a Hindu one a Christian one or whatever, one cannot be a unite and a nationalist, nationalism divides people into groups, I dont want that, in order to defeat the Synagog of Satan we must get united as one unit, the Syrian Girl only cares about her own group and often times spread disinformation about other groups, especially the Muslims, she doesnt like Islam and Muslims, and now this little prick I have know her real self is on Alex Jones show and spreading falsehood saying Sneako is a deep state agent, I dont believe the Syrian Girl is a deep state agent herself I just think he have a twisted crooked soul, hell with her, I said it 12 years ago and I stand by my 12 year old statement.
 

Comments