I agree,this is NOT the peak of the Zionist imposed global disaster the Synagog of Satan has gifted the human race yet, this disaster is about to get Biblical, not kidding, you will have food shortage, you will have fuel shortage, I am not talking about higher living costs here, I am talking about shortages of things you took for granted and when you do, you know who to blame, your politicians who dragged you into this mess, they dont care with the high salaries they have, they and their families they will still do ok while the rest of you will suffer, this all could end if the Synagog of Satan would be sanctioned and isolated, so the question is, are you willing to sacrifice your family for them or will you get yourself get heard, also rest assured soon they will stage major massive false flags to scare you into submission, you know the old playbook of theirs and your mainstream media will play their part as they always do like the false flag ops in Britain yesterday, everything about it looked so phony to me so staged so fake, this is the kind of things you have to get used to with the Synagog of Satan and their loyal mainstream media they control.

Friends ! if you see me not writing as much as usual is because, brother has to work for a living, I get back tired need to rest then get back out there making a living, however when I move over to Substack with paid subscriptions I hope that will change, there nothing is off limits to talk about, you can ask any questions you want and I will reply back to each questions you ask, again nothing is off limits over there, see you there soon :)

911 was an inside job !!!

 

Comments

Popular Posts