I kind of can see the word Kafir (disbeliever) written on his face, I certainly see a soulless face there on him, I see a calculated psychopath with great ambition to corrupt, a decade back I said Jared Kushner is a candidate to be the Antichrist for the same reasons brought up in the clip, and I still see him as one of the candidates, I am not absolutely sure he is still, I think he is one of top two candidates to be the real Antichrist, I am convinced Satan has a great interest in Jared Kushner, the same Satan these Talmuds believe Satan is a good guy and not a bad guy, no doubt in my mind Jared Kushner is absolutely EVIL, I mean as diabolically evil as it comes, again I think he is on my top two to be the real adopted son of Satan.

 

Comments