I want you to watch the interview, here Sergey lavrov the right hand of Putin the Pimp is saying the most reliable person in the Trump admin is Jared Kushner, Sergey said that several times, he also said Jared Kushner is the most sincere person in the Trump admin the most trustworthy, let me tell you, I cannot for absolute certainty say Jared Kushner is the Antichrist, he is my top two candidates, its either Jared Kushner or someone else I also suspect, its bad enough as it is thats what I am saying, we know how crooked Jared Kushner is, he is absolute evil, he also is a Zionist, I can say this much, I bet my life Satan have a great interest in Jared Kushner personally, I would if I was Satan, I would have concentrated put much energy on Jared Kushner, I do believe Jared Kushner is a follower of Satan, I have no doubt about that, so what does it say about Putin the Pimp and his foreign minister Sergey Lavrov telling you in their own words Jared Kushner is the one they favor most, it tells me what I always have said, Putin the Pimp wouldnt mind making deals with Satan and his people, which they are, Putin the Pimp like many other or most of the world leaders have long ago sold their souls to gain more earthly power, Satan is playing them all, all these world leaders have a massive weakness, they seek earthly power, thats their weakness and Satan knows how to play them against each other over this weakness they all have, I am telling you, dont buy into the theatrics you see them be part of, they are NOT great diplomats, loyal servants of their countries and its citizens, these power hungry corrupt losers would sacrifice you in the blink of an eye to gain just a little bit more time to corrupt to cheat to steal to be part of the great deception on display, you are a naive fool if you take part in this scheme, these are cursed people and if you shill for them you will be sent where these criminals will be sent to, to Hell, we awakened ones we need to go the opposite direction where they are dragging us into, we need to tell the obvious truth, and thats what I have reminded you of here, we dont take part in the sinister game of this regime fighting that regime, look let me say it like this, when God looks down on this planet do you think He sees man made borders or not, or do you think He sees a planet with people living all over it as one species that if they the human race were awakened enough would be as one united against those who are seeking to carve up the planet into pieces and make us fight and die for their own interest, thats whats going on, we shouldnt take part in their sinister games, you do that the whole thing will go up in smoke, thats what these arrogant monkeys are dragging us towards, for they are apes, the most dangerous ape species ever walked this planet.

 

Comments