I will tell you what problem I have with respect to AI, I dont mind AI, I have no problem with the type of AI we have today, AI can be beneficial, its part of our evolution, it can help in many areas, its a double edged sword like nuclear technology, what I have problem with is super intelligent AI, we have no need for super intelligent AI, we need the dumber version of it, you dont create something that is vastly superior to yourself, its like the question of, can God the Creator make something vastly superior to Himself, can God kill Himself, can God create something He cant do, the answer is I dont think so, because if He did the nature of things would be chaotic, and its not, nothing would exist, things would destroy itself, there would be no life anywhere, so things are in order as we can see in the universe, everywhere, and thats precisely this lesson we also should take from it, you dont even go there where you risk of self destruction, so why are going there, well I have explained to you I drew the analogy to you before about if you give the button to a bunch of monkeys in a zoo to a nuclear weapon and guess what the dumb apes would push the damn button and kill themselves all, self destroy, thats what monkeys do, and who are the most destructive most dangerous monkeys in the zoo you might ask, people like Elon Musk and those who are to believe if they create super intelligent AI somehow it will figure out how to live forever, so these most arrogant monkeys are there and dragging us all to that danger zone for their own benefit, we dont need super intelligent AI, what we need here is to put Elon Musk and those like him in prison for life, or they will be the end of us all.   

 

Comments