Reason being for I feel a bit down right now is to see all these corrupt criminals one after another in a short period of time, if I saw them once every week or so I wouldnt feel as down as I do right now, I would have had time inbetween days to recover instead in these few days I see them one every hour, puts a man down you know, anyways.
There are a lot of Ukrainians here in Sweden nowadays, I see them everywhere and I talk to all of them and you know what I have found out, I'll tell you what, sure thing they all hate Putin the Pimp no surprise there when I ask of them what they have to say about Zelenski they all say they hate him too, that he is corrupt and stole money for himself and his family and friends, I swear to God thats what they say, except one I met he looked educated spoke English well, the way he spoke I think he approved of Zelenski, the guy I think from the way he was dressed and talked I think he was well off, he lived at a hotel and not a cheap one too, you make of it what you will, the rest hated Zelenski, so this made me think, how come the vast majority of the Swedish people love Zelenski but his own people doesnt, the ones who fled the war, it comes down to brainwashing of the masses, same thing makes me furious when I see some people supporting the molla regime, I understand why some do, they see the mollas as useful tool to combat and resist Zionism, I understand that, they think they have to shill for the molla team with all in their intellect to give them a good chance to weaken the Zionists, I dont see it like that, I trust God to do whats will ultimately happen anyways, a real true strong Believer in his or her prayers to God say, in YOU God we pray and in YOU God we ask for help, meaning like many Muslim hypocrites we dont wear emulates for protection, we dont ask anyone for help other than God, we dont ask the Jinns what I am saying is we dont ask ANYONE for help when we have the Almighty hearing us out better than anyone else, the point I am making is, I at least and you should too, never ever support those whom Gos is displeased with, period !!! and why dont you use your intellect in the right way and figure out whom God is displeased with, and dont support these criminals, this it the test you must pass in these dark hours, and most of you have failed in this, be honest with yourselves, you have, I am trying to draw you in the right direction, it worked for me, it can work for you too if you want tom the message is simple friends, just say and do the right thing, you know what the right thing is, I hope, all the best.
 

Comments

Popular Posts