You have two Zionist false flags in the matter of days, the Zionist are planning something bigger, I think the so called attempt take over of the flight was a feel good false flag as we say to give confidence to their Zionist sheeple that God is on this side protecting them despite all odds against them also how competent they are as a species who can save the day every time any day.
Here was one of my thoughts if I were to hijack a plane full with Zionists on its way to the Zionist entity to fly it into buildings for maximum damage, I sure hell wouldnt try to take over the damn plane over another nation over a desert instead I would have waited to enter Zionist airspace over one of their cities then take over it and crash it right there instead of hours before, that wouldnt make any sense otherwise, then we have the issue with the cockpit door which are bullet proof you couldnt drive a car through it its made so hard, and their official story keep changing all the time too, I think no stabbing took place, I think all these Zionist passengers were crisis actors, I think the whole thing was just staged, it was made for the Zionist audience to believe whatever comes next they are invincible, a feel good false flag ops as we call it in the business of exposing these human devils.
Then you have the other obvious false flag in the UK, I think something went wrong there, they Zionists clearly were planning something but it didnt go as planned and in order to put a lid on it they quickly released the Zionist agents, what is concerning to me is, the Zionists clearly are planning something bigger, much bigger we have to keep our eyes on in the coming days or weeks, something big folks !

 

Comments

Popular Posts