To my Brazilian friends !
I cant believe almost half of you for some reason I fully cannot get my head around still support these crazies the Bolsonaros, I cant get my mind around it, cant you see especially these guys in that family how God must be displeased with them ?? I know you dont have the best optimal options to choose from but at least not the Bolsonaros, that cant be the ones you put your trust in to solve your problems, these foreign agents who are loyal to their Zionist masters if you go with these you will only bring more of Gods wrath on you, so go with anyone but them, thats the safest way, look what misery Mile has brought upon the Argentinians, these Zionist controlled far right wingers each time they get in power things get worse for you, for they sell what belongs to you out, hold on what belongs to you dont give it away to the Zionist Globalists, dont make the mistake by supporting the Bolsonaros, they are crooked as sin, they are NOT followers of the Christ, but the Antichrist and his system, they are traitors to you they will betray you once again, everytime, they are programmed to take and give nothing back, be smart this time !!  

 

Comments

Popular Posts