If you ask me why I am doing all this, why I dont spend my time and energy on doing what most others are doing the answer is, I want to as annoying toward the Zionist Israeli Synagog of Satan as I possibly can be, thats my main goal in life and if I get whacked along the way thats actually what I seek, I want them to whack me, that would fulfil my actual main goal, I have so prepared for this that I even mentally prepared myself for some physical torture too, I am fine with it, and because I have chosen this path for me these assholes dont understand they cant beat people like me, they think they are defeating people like me but in reality they are granting our wish, the wish for our Maker accept us as martyrs and grant us a seat in Paradise where the Synagog of Satan will only see but not feel once and every while from their seat in Hell, my second wish is to see them defeated here before I leave this place, that would be the cherry on top of the cake of course however either way I am good with any outcome because I know they will be defeated, the Synagog of Satan will be defeated and the world will be free to decide the next chapter in its future, meanwhile I will do my best to be as annoying as I can, thats a promise, thats what I live for, thats what gives me joy :)

Comments

Popular Posts