I know a little bit about Latin American political history, what surprises me is they dont seems to learn from their past mistakes, they are of course not the only ones I am not singling them out not at all, what I am saying here is, by voting the extreme far right in office, have they ever turned anything for the better or not, I dont think so, then you say the left have not achieved better either, you are right about that too, however the question is why have the left not been able to do better, the answer is clear here, your big brother in the north the US ruling class they always tried their utmost to hinder them with all means at their disposal, one of the methods they use is scare mongering, another method is sanctions everything in order for the left not to be able to stop the looting of what is yours and move those resources outside your countries, so the left never were given a fair chance to implement their promises to you, what I can say is, if you allow the far right Zionist controlled traitors amongst you more authority you have yourselves to blame for what comes next, we need a strong anti Zionist awareness in Latin America in order to to save yourselves, all the best to you.
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Popular Posts
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments
Post a Comment