It is against Islamic creed for other Muslim countries to get themselves involved in between two other Muslims fighting, those who get involved Turkey and Pakistan both regimes under Zionist influence I urge their citizens to overthrow their puppet anti Islamic regimes by any means necessary, also it is most necessary for Muslims to join the Houthis do defeat these dark forces, Turks and Pakistanis must revolt !!! 
If Erdogan and the Pakistani general go through with this it will be their downfall, I hope they follow through, I really do, this is fantastic if they do, cant wait to see what happens next, good times baby.
You all will soon see the collapse of the Saudi the Turkish and the Pakistani regimes, all of them will fall, I am sure the Zionist entity will like to see them fall too, these regimes are such idiots they cant help themselves, I think its great, I hope they take the bait.

 

Comments

Popular Posts