The Indian pilot was NEVER stabbed in the head, I have shown you the footage of that, so thats just one of their lies.
I asked AI how many Gs one experience in a plane diving at 500 kilometer per hour and it said, over 5 Gs, meaning if you weigh 100 kg you will experience 500 kg, they want you to believe under those forces you can move out of your seat with someone attacking you a few meters back to open the cockpit door, hell now ! not only that, when a plane dives like that you are pushed FORWARD ! into the instruments, not backwards toward the cockpit door, meaning you you have over 5 times your body weight against you, then you have to move yourself UPWARDS (climbing) toward the cockpit door and open it with someone on you attacking you, this is the worst false flag scripts ever made up I'll tell you, they think you are stupid.
 look folks the whole thing was staged, all of it !!!!!!!
And this with 500 kilometer per hour is a low estimate speed too.

 

Comments

Popular Posts